Welcome to my pink blog!
First things first – Hi, I’m Kristina. I’m a lover of all things pink, fictional characters and dogs! That is me in a nutshell. You can also call me Krissy, Kris, K, or any other nicknames you come up with. I started my Instagram nearly a year ago and since then I have made so many incredible friends. I have always had a love for writing, although in the past year I have been struggling with self-doubt and lack of confidence in my writing abilities. I am starting up this blog to a) further expand my book platform b) as self-encouragement to write more often. I hope to share my love for books through countless (and yes they will be countless) book reviews, and bookish posts, and also share with you some of my writing. I usually write poetry but this summer I am challenging myself to attempt to write a book. This may turn out to be a short story, the future shall reveal all but I will be sharing it on this blog right here.
For my first blog post, I thought that it would be a good idea to share some facts about me as many of you probably don’t know much about me. So, here are 25 facts about me:
- The first book I read was Matilda, in Year 3.
- For my 10th birthday I asked for books, not just any books but Jacqueline Wilson books only!
- I live in London, but I am from Bulgaria.
- I am bilingual.
- I am currently studying English Literature at university…. my life literally revolves around books!
- My dream job would be a book publisher because I love to work on editing writing.
- My favourite colour is ….. you guessed it…. PINK!!
- I have the biggest phobia of snakes. I can’t look images of them, even cartoon drawings. I sometimes get shivers when I have to write, read or say the word!
- I believe that magic and mythical creatures are hidden somewhere in the world and only a few selected people can see it/ have access to them.
- I am a dreamer!!!! I like to believe that anything is possible if you work hard and believe in your dreams! I dream big!
- I tend to look for the good people, which sometimes doesn’t work to my advantage.
- I try avoid confrontation at all costs because it gives me really bad anxiety.
- I love watching Disney animation movies. I’ll always remain a child at heart!
- I love the beach. It is the one place where I can truly relax, forget all my problems. and feel most myself. – “I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart”
- When I go to the beach, I will spend most of my time in the water. I was probably a mermaid in another life.
- I have an obsession with quotes!!! Book quotes, movie quotes, song quotes, motivational quotes, moral quotes … ALL the quotes! Words just speak to me and I have a quote for everything… literally!!!
- My favourite quote is “Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible” I am a firm believer in self-love but it is something I am still working towards.
- I suck at maths. I can’t even do simple maths in my head…. For real! There is a reason why I study English Lit.
- I like rain but I hate being in the rain!
- I am night owl! I tend to be most productive after 8pm so pulling all-nighters is easy for me.
- I LOVE MAKEUP!!!!!!!! I have been a makeup lover since I was 14 and my dream job back then was to be a Makeup Artist. I would still love to be one!
- One of my life goals is to live in New York City for at least a year.
- My favourite music genre is Country music. It makes me dream about living in a small town. I am constantly torn between my love for the busy city vs the small town life.
- I am a massive sweet tooth – chocolate, candy, ice cream – I will eat it all!
- I also really really really really REEEAAAALLLYYYY love food!!!! I am constantly eating, which shocks people because I am petite, like 5’3″ and skinny. My mantra in life is “food is happiness” and I believe it with all my heart!!
Extra fact: Rhysand is my ultimate book boyfriend. I will not give him up to anyone. He is my mate. Do not argue with me. I will mist you!
I hope you stick around to see where this blog will go! You can follow me on Instagram where I am active everyday. Feel free to send me a message or leave me a comment, on here or on Instagram. I love communicate with other book lovers.
Until Next Time,